- How do I get rid of Apple Watch activation lock without previous owner?
- How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my iPhone without password?
- How do I reset my Apple watch without Apple ID password?
- Can I sell my Apple watch if it’s not paid off?
- How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my Apple Watch?
- How do I transfer my Apple Watch to another user?
- How do I remove an Apple watch from previous owner’s account?
- Can you use a stolen Apple Watch?
- Is there a way to reset your Apple Watch?
- Can you bypass Apple activation lock?
- Why is the pairing failed on Apple Watch?
How do I get rid of Apple Watch activation lock without previous owner?
If the previous owner isn’t present, contact them and ask them to follow these steps:Sign in to iCloud.com with their Apple ID.Go to Find My iPhone.Click All Devices at the top of the screen.Select the device that you want to remove from iCloud.Click Erase [device].
Click Remove from Account..
How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my iPhone without password?
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content & Settings. That’s because the Apps that are requesting an update are ones downloaded with another Apple ID. You will not be able to update those apps without that Apple ID password. However, you can delete the apps, and then redownload them from the App Store.
How do I reset my Apple watch without Apple ID password?
Reset Apple Watch without your passcodePut Apple Watch on its charger.Press and hold the side button as if you were going to power it down.Do a firm press on the Power Off slider and let go.Tap Erase all content and settings.
Can I sell my Apple watch if it’s not paid off?
You are of course able to sell your device to any person you wish and this will have no bearing on the status of the device payment on your account.
How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my Apple Watch?
– Enter their Apple ID and password on your device, or; – Turn the feature off via https://www.icloud.com (sign in with their Apple ID > Settings > My Devices > Click on Apple Watch > Remove it by clicking on the “X” and then on Remove).
How do I transfer my Apple Watch to another user?
Use the steps below to unpair:Erase your Apple Watch.Set up your new iPhone and sign in to iCloud. … Open the Apple Watch app on your new iPhone, then pair your watch with your new iPhone.Try to restore from a backup. … Follow the onscreen steps to finish setting up.Start using your Apple Watch with your new iPhone.
How do I remove an Apple watch from previous owner’s account?
On a computer, go to Find My iPhone on iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID. Select All Devices, then click your Apple Watch. Click Erase Apple Watch. Select Next until the device is erased.
Can you use a stolen Apple Watch?
So if your watch is lost or stolen, you can use Find My to help you find it again. And thanks to Activation Lock, your Apple ID and password are required before anyone can erase your Apple Watch and use it with their iPhone. … Apple Watch with GPS can use GPS and a trusted Wi-Fi connection.
Is there a way to reset your Apple Watch?
Open the Apple Watch app and tap the My Watch tab. Tap General > Reset. Tap Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings, then tap again to confirm. … If you want to pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again, keep your plan.
Can you bypass Apple activation lock?
How to bypass the Activation Lock using iCloud. If the person with the password is not close enough to enter the password into the iPhone or iPad or give you the info, you can still bypass the Activation Lock, but the password owner will need to use iCloud’s Find My Phone feature in a web browser.
Why is the pairing failed on Apple Watch?
Reset your Apple Watch Then it’s time to reset that watch. This fix should resolve the pairing issue, but it will wipe saved data off the watch, so you should back it up before doing so. In the watch’s Settings app, choose General, then Reset, and then hit Erase All Content and Settings.