- Does Target do returns without receipt?
- Can you return an item to a different Walmart?
- Can I return something to target that I bought somewhere else?
- Can I return something to a different Ace Hardware?
- Can you use the same receipt to return something twice at Walmart?
- Can you return TJ Maxx to any store?
- What stores can you return items without a receipt?
- Can you return something without a receipt?
- Can you return things to a different store?
- Why does Walmart ask for ID when returning an item?
- What happens to returned items at Walmart?
Does Target do returns without receipt?
Target’s Return Policy Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a receipt may be denied a refund or exchange..
Can you return an item to a different Walmart?
Please provide your in-store receipt or Walmart.com order number and we will refund the purchase price and applicable taxes and fees to the original form of payment or provide a replacement. Return most in-store & online purchases to any Walmart store.
Can I return something to target that I bought somewhere else?
1. All Target-owned & exclusive brands can be exchanged within one year of purchase. Target has a one-year satisfaction guarantee for all “Target Owned Brands” and exclusive brands. … Per Target’s exchange policy, any return or exchange without a receipt “may be limited” — but it’s not out of the question.
Can I return something to a different Ace Hardware?
Ace Hardware Return Policy A store credit equivalent to the amount of the purchase, minus shipping and handling charges, will be issued for all items returned within 30 days. Items purchased online can be returned to any Ace retail store. … Ace Hardware recommends that items be returned in their original packaging.
Can you use the same receipt to return something twice at Walmart?
The tc stands for transaction code and when you scan or key in those numbers it tells us everything about that transaction including what has been returned already,so no you can not use a receipt to return the same item over and over because the receipt knows everything that pertains to that transaction.
Can you return TJ Maxx to any store?
You have 30 days from the date of purchase to bring back any items to a TJ Maxx location for a return or exchange. After 30 days, returns with a receipt (and often without a receipt too) will be given store credit for the item’s current price.
What stores can you return items without a receipt?
Most of the stores listed below will return or exchange an item without a receipt and give you 90 days or more to make the transaction.Nordstrom. … Kohl’s. … REI. … Bed Bath & Beyond. … L.L. Bean. … J.C. Penney. … Wal-Mart.
Can you return something without a receipt?
Stores often try the “no refund or return without a receipt” line. … But where an item fails, shops do not have the right to demand a receipt. A credit card slip or statement or even the say-so of a person who was present when the products were purchased, are legally enough.
Can you return things to a different store?
For the most part, major retailers allow you to return items to any of their store locations. However, there may be exceptions where you must return the item to the store where you purchased it.
Why does Walmart ask for ID when returning an item?
They ask for your ID only if you are returning without your receipt, or outside the normal return window. Without a receipt esentially means you do not have proof it was purchased at walmart, or at all. The fact that they take it back without a receipt is a courtesy they offer.
What happens to returned items at Walmart?
Well, Walmart in its own right stands as a certain quality guarantee. And some items basically are returned unopened and are still brand new. This merchandise is sold at a huge discount as the retailer looks to offload such merchandise and make as much profit from it as possible.